First, decide what to get printed. Here’s the full range:
How it works
1. Choose your product
2. Design it
The Design Tool makes it easy to get a professional, customised look. There are plenty of pre-designed templates for you to adapt. You can also upload your own logo or image files to make it your own.
3. Order it
Place your order and make your payment through our secure checkout. Prices are shown throughout the process.
Your order is on the way. You will recieve a tracking order from Australia Post so you can see where your parcel is.
Product features and options
It’s important for your printed items to look impressive and to be durable. This is why we use high quality printing processes and materials. It means you can be sure of excellent results, whichever options you choose.
For more information about the materials we use, check out Our Paper & Products section
In the Design Tool, you’ll find a huge choice of professional designs for different products. And it’s easy to tailor these templates to suit your needs. You can also upload your own logo or images to customise your designs. If you want the same look for different products, simply choose the same design theme for different product templates.
We deliver using the Australian Post service.
Australia Standard Delivery: 5-7 business days
Australia Express Delivery: 3-4 business days
New Zealand Express Delivery: 5-7 business days
Please note, these times above include production time for us to produce your labels and cards.
You will recieve a tracking code from Australia Post when we have shipped your package.
If you place your order after 1.00pm AEST/AEDST, it will count as having been placed the next business day. Business days are Monday to Friday, except public and bank holidays.
To make sure your label and cards arrive in time for Christmas, we recommend you order them sooner rather than later. Just in case you want to check though, here are our recommended last order dates for December 2016
Christmas Delivery Times
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane Metro Areas
Standard: Thursday 15th Dec
Express: Monday 19th Dec
VIC, NSW, QLD, SA Regional Areas and Perth & Adelaide Metro
Standard: Tuesday 13th Dec
Express: Friday 16th Dec
WA & NT Regional Areas
Standard: Friday 9th Dec
Express: Monday 12th Dec
Standard: Monday 12th Dec
Express: Wednesday 14th Dec
We will always endeavour to work with our shipping partner to ensure prompt arrival of your labels but we are not responsible for any delays outside of our control, including but not limited to:
- postal provider delays or service failures
- incorrect shipping addresses entered
- recipient not available to receive the order when delivery is attempted
- delays due to customs clearance (for international orders). Additional charges for customs clearance or return shipping fees must be borne by the customer.
Payments are made through our secure checkout – all major credit cards and Paypal are accepted. If you stock up and order more, you can save up to 60% on some items.
New Zealand Payment
• Your order will be charged in Australian (AUD) dollars but will exclude Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax).
• Prices listed in New Zealand dollar are indicative only. You will be shown the AUD price at checkout.
• The total amount that you will see on your bank statement will be charged at the exchange rate determined by your bank or financial institution at the time of transaction. The exchange rate is determined by international credit card providers or banks, who may add an additional processing or administration charge. The international credit card holder is liable for this.
• Any additional charges that are incurred for local taxes, customs and/or duties incurred once the product reaches your country are not included in the price shown at the checkout section of this website and are the responsibility of the person taking delivery of the product.
Please remember to double check your design carefully before ordering. We cannot take returns or provide refunds for errors on your part such as spelling, grammar or similar mistakes. We will handle your order with high standards of care. If you’re not satisfied with the quality of your order, please contact us immediately and we’ll do our best to fix any issues.