So you’ve just discovered you can customise your product labels and really personalise your brand. You’ve got some great ideas in mind, but you need some images to give your templates some personality. Here are ten of the best stock sites where you can find images of anything from animals to zippers. You can choose […]
Find what you are looking for
Cindy became frustrated by burning high-quality products, so decided to take matters into her own hands.
If you run a small business, especially one that makes small consumables (candles, chocolates, soap, etc.), attending local markets can be a smart and effective way to showcase your products. And you can make your market stall a big hit relatively easily. Here are our tips for creating an enticing space customers will want to […]
Deciding on the packaging and labelling for your new product is a big step. Whether you’re new to business or just want a new look, here are five trends currently catching our eye. Minimalism This recent trend shows no sign of leaving us anytime soon. In 2019, minimalism is about clear, clean labels and simple […]
Each year, when the decorations start flooding the department stores, our thoughts turn to our list of things to do. If you’re in business, sending cards to your clients as a thank you is usually high on the list. But does a mass-produced card with a bland message inside really express your appreciation? Read Joe […]
How do small business owners achieve a higher level of professionalism, without the same resources and infrastructure as “big” businesses? There are a number of easy and cost effective ways that will help your small business look more professional so you can compete with the bigger guys. Here are a few tips to assist your promotional and marketing efforts that will get you started.
As the Christmas season descends, it’s not just Santa’s elves that are busy making and wrapping presents. There’s a whole industry of suppliers preparing for their busiest time of the year. So we’ve put together five strategies that will help your gifts be remembered and inspire customer loyalty into the new year. Bold Branding Now’s […]
Joining the candle Industry is pretty easy. There are no cumbersome entry level barriers. Laws are quite accommodating and the initial capital requirement needed is not plenty. Furthermore, one needs neither sophisticated academic qualifications nor technical skills. It only requires that a person dedicates time and be slightly creative. By following the following simple guidelines, they could make lots of cash and still have fun while doing it.
- How Avery WePrint labels helped this busy soapmaker brand her products to success
- If every penny counts, here are 7 ways to save dollars on your marketing
- It took just one picture of Darby to change Ryan and Wayne’s life forever
- Have you been thinking about starting your own business?
- 5 ways to tame tax time and feel in control this end of financial year
- The four steps to using Avery WePrint to create a memorable label for your brand
- How minimal labelling is helping Ellana maximise her business
- How Daniela’s using Avery WePrint labels to take her hand-poured candle business to the next level
- How creating customised Avery WePrint labels helped Amanda achieve market success
- Connect with your customers using Avery WePrint labels and cards during iconic calendar events